Welcome to the coordination page for all Joomla! documentation sprints. Besides events such as a dedicated Joomla Doc Sprints, documentation sprints can be included at Code Sprints, Pizza, Bugs & Fun and other similar events where working to improve Joomla documentation is encouraged and welcomed.
Please join us for these documentation events at locations around the planet and/or virtually. We have tasks for everyone; coders, non-coders and documentation translators. Our aim is to dramatically improve the quality of documentation available for Joomla! users and developers.
Here is a list of our upcoming events. Please feel free to add to this list in a recent to last order by date of event.
None (planning underway)
Events Quickstart Links
for write access to this wiki
To get write access to this wiki you will need to register here first. Please be aware that the registration process requires a valid email address. If you are travelling to a physical location for an event you are advised to register on this wiki and have a valid login before you travel. You will need to access your email account after registration and confirm your email address to enable editing privileges.
- Important! - You should review the Wiki policy
- Get your user account a few days before and make sure that you are able to sign in since the automatic authorization system can lock some people out.
- Test out your editing by editing your user page! You can get the details on how here.
- If you'd like something to be edited, but you're not sure what to write exactly, use talk pages to add comments to pages.
- During the event, several experienced Wiki editors will be available in a Skype chat channel to help you. The Skype chat channel will be specific to the event. See the event details for information on how to join the event's channel.
at a physical location
If you wish to be present at one of the physical locations listed for an event then you must see the event for more details on registration. Registrations are the responsibility of the individual location organisers and you should click on the appropriate link located on the event page for more information.
- All contributions must be made available under the Joomla! Electronic Documentation License. Further information on the JEDL is available in the JEDL Frequently Asked Questions
- No advertising or self-promotion will be allowed. This includes backlinks to your website or anyone else's. The Event Contributors List page will automatically track your contributions during an event. We will display the results of each event and hand out badges (posted on your user page).
- All contributions must be in English. Note that the official language of the Joomla! project is British/Australian English.
Where to go next
Doc Sprinters, On Your Mark, Get Set...
Once you have read the above then please click the link to GO!
Page retrieved: 0.767 seconds, 3.62 MB