You don't need to join the Documentation Working Group to help us improve the Joomla! documentation. You should only register if you want to make changes to the information contained on the Joomla! Docs Wiki. Also note that registration on this wiki is entirely separate from registration on our other sites, such as the Joomla! forum.
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Feel free to fix any errors you find
- Take a look in the Cookie jar for a small Docs Wiki task.
- Join one of the JDOC Projects! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community and everyone's help is needed to maintain it as a useful resource.
Want to help but don't know how?
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Working Group.
- Ask an editor or admin for help
Help us improve the Joomla! Docs Wiki
- Suggest your ideas for future articles or improvements to existing content. Post your thoughts on our Roadmap talk page.
- Add or edit pages listed in the Portal pages.
- Work on one of the Joomla! Docs Wiki pages that are in need of additional content.
Page retrieved: 0.291 seconds, 1.59 MB